RIGHT TREE, RIGHT PLACE, RIGHT WAY
Trees provide many benefits for us and our world. They provide carbon sequestration, filter the air, control flooding and erosion, provide food and habitat for many different organisms, provide cooling relief from the hot sun, and aesthetically increase the beauty of our landscapes and natural settings. However, those benefits are never fully gained if the tree dies prematurely, or is grossly disfigured to keep it out of utility lines
- When selecting a tree to plant it is important to consider your intended function and location to pick the right tree.
- Take note of nearby utilities, both overhead and underground. These will decide what type of tree should be planted. (i.e. don’t plant an oak or large tree under an overhead power line.)
- Do you want a privacy block? Shade? Wildlife food?
- Good planning ensures the tree has the best chance for survival and allows you to reap the many benefits they provide.
We all know trees are nice to have around. If the tree is right for the spot, it will be a valuable asset to the landscape. If it’s poorly planned, it will be costly or non-existent in the future. We all know trees are nice to have around. If the tree is right for the spot, it will be a valuable asset to the landscape. If it’s poorly planned, it will be costly or non-existent in the future.
Ready to plant a tree and make an investment in your property?
- Do yourself a favor. Do it correctly by doing your homework. Due diligence reaps benefits.
- We provide selection consultation to help you make the right choice.
- We will do the planting and installation for you to ensure it’s done right, the first time.